You want to learn how to kiss like Casanova and plant the perfect kiss on your lover’s lips? In order to learn how to kiss, you need to know what happens to the body when you kiss and what cultural meanings are attached to kissing.
How to kiss in facts:
- Juli 6th is world kissing day.
- Philematology is the scientific study of kissing.
- Kissing uses around 38 facial muscles.
- A passionate kiss burn around 20 calories per minute.
- The average human kisses about 100,000 times in a lifetime.
- The longest kiss ever lasted 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds.
- A normal kiss lasts an average of 12 seconds.
- More than 80% of women can’t imagine having sex without kissing.
- With every kiss, up to 250 bacteria are exchanged.
- 30% of all people surveyed tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
- 92 % of women close their eyes for a kiss, but 50% of men keep them open.
- Kissing boosts your immune system.
- Morphium and Endorphins released by kissing make kissers feel happy.
- In the Middle Ages, kissing was so meaningful, it often replaced written contracts.
A Kissing Quotation to remind you of how important kissing can be:
” The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes