We regularly post lists of dating and relationship advice, full of handy tips and ideas to help you find a relationship, survive a first date or keep your relationship happy. Your profile picture is incredibly important for successful online dating, so we put together these tips for a good online dating photo. Here are our tips for women and men on the best online dating profile picture:
ADVICE FOR YOUR DATING PROFILE PICTURE: 7 tips for the best photo
- Appear as you are – and not as you’d like to be seen
- A photo that shows your face clearly, supplemented by a full-body photo, gives your dating partner a good over-all impression of you.
- Tips for women : Men are turned off by pets! Therefore, keep them away from the camera.
- Tips for men: Women want to see your eyes, so take off those sunglasses!
- Tips for women: Smile and flirt to the camera, but not to somebody outside the picture!
- Tips for men: Bring forth your mystical, macho look. Don’t necessarily look directly into the camera.
- For both genders, an appropriate amount of skin is a welcome feature on a dating portrait – but don’t put all your goods on display at once.
>> Upload your profile photo to your online dating profile and find love at be2.