Looks like Valentine’s day 2011 is going to be pretty busy around here! Earlier this year, we asked our members what Valentine’s day means for them. More than 1000 singles responded and let us know that they will be doing everything they can to get a date – or even to find the love of their life – on Valentine’s day 2011.
- Here’s what be2 singles had to say about Valentine’s day 2011
- 69% of singles are more likely to send a message to their be2 partner recommendations on
- 80% of singles are more likely to log in to their be2 account and respond to messages Valentine’s day 2011
- 68% of singles are more likely to say yes if somebody asked them out for a date on Valentine’s day 2011
- Single women are less likely to send a Valentine’s message than single men: only 59% of women compared with 78% of men are planning to send a message to their partner recommendations
- But that doesn’t mean single women won’t be active! 62% of single women are likely to respond to a message from a partner recommendation on Valentine’s day 2011
As you can see, on Valentine’s day 2011 is the perfect opportunity to connect with other singles online.
>>> If you are still single, why don’t you register now and join Millions of singles at be2 for Valentine’s day 2011.